1. The Administrator of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator”), acting in accordance with the applicable laws, shall use all reasonable endeavors in order to secure User’s privacy and personal data.
2. The Website is designed in such a way that the User has no obligations to provide his/her personal data in order to have access to the key functions of the Website. The Administrator may decide to make unlimited access to some parts of the Website upon the provision of personal data by the User. The lack of consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data shall result in no access to the parts of the Website requiring such data.
3. Personal data are provided on a voluntary basis.
4. Personal data of the Users is administered by Lang 4 You company with its registered office in Niemodlin (zip code: 49-100, Poland) at Osiedle Piastow street, with the tax identity number NIP 9910420531, which conducts processing of personal data of the Users according to the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with subsequent amendments)
5. The personal data of the Users shall be processed in the registered office of the Administrator.
6. The Administrator shall be obligated to implement technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed, appropriate to the risk and category of data being protected.
7. The administrator shall be obligated to protect personal data against their loss, damage, unauthorized disclosure, takeover by unauthorized persons, processing with violation of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection, as well as against any change or destruction.
8. The User is entitled to consult his/her personal data, amend them and demand them to be removed.
The “Private Policy” has been drawn up in Polish language and translated into the English language. The English version of the “Private Policy” is for informational purposes only and is not binding.
For the purpose of dispute resolution, the Polish version of the “Private Policy” shall prevail. Link to the “Private Policy” in polish language: http://pl.lang4you.com/polityka-prywatnosci